Ian Davies - 100+ Ideas for Teaching Citizenship (2nd edition)
Published: 2011-09-08 | ISBN: 1441185283, 1441192948 | PDF | 224 pages | 3 MB
This book offers more than 100 ideas to inspire your lesson planning, engage students in lessons, carry out effective assessment and many other tips and activities to make life a bit easier for Citizenship Education teachers in both Secondary and Primary schools.
This edition includes activities on:
• The international banking crisis
• Immigration and migration
• The recent elections in the UK, EU and USA
and updated material on:
• Legislation, curriculum changes, technology, reports and research
• Professional development opportunities and teacher training
• Citizenship Education across the world
100+ ideas for Teaching Citizenship includes more practical ideas for use in the classroom, whole school and community, and is an invaluable dip-in resource for teachers of Citizenship Education for students aged 5-19.
Download File Size:2.34 MB