ReValver Mk II is a second generation tube amp modeler in
VST (Windows) and VST/AU (Mac OSX) format. It also contain a Live
host ASIO/WDM (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OSX).
It models several "classic" amps with a lot of detail, and most
of all, capturing the true nature of the vacuum tube sound.
Over 15 programmable features of each tube stage can be set with
a graphical interface. Every tube in all amps can be tweaked.
As many as 17 tube types are included to choose from.
ReValver Mk II also models several stomp boxes, effects, reverbs,
compressors etc... Over 50 available modules warrants the use of
the word "Multi FX".
* Standalone version
* ReValverMkII VST effect
* Truly advanced valve modeling, with amps and stomp boxes
inspired from the original schematics.
* Impulse Response speaker modeling, with hundreds of sampled
speakers and cabinets.
* Cabinet stress and speaker distortion.
* Power amp rectifiers and output transformers.
* Import or export your own Impulse Response files.
* VST host module, allows you to insert your favorite VST
plug-in right in the ReValver Mk II chain.
* Fully MIDI mappable.
Download File Size:13.12 MB