× DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New York City: 2019 Close
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New York City: 2019 by DK Travel
English | October 2nd, 2018 | ISBN: 1465471626 | 328 Pages | EPUB | 239.69 MB
Find your corner of New York City with this essential travel guide to this great city, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you there before you’ve even packed your case – step back in time at Ellis Island and Lower East Side Tenement Museum, get a bird’s eye view of New York City from the Top of the Rock, or Central Park. The DK Eyewitness Guide to New York City covers the must-see sights and the hidden corners, so you won’t miss a thing.
• Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
• Reasons to love New York City: world-class museums, lively local markets, jazz and Jewish food – what will yours be?
• See New York City from a different angle - 26 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
• A year-long calendar of events in New York City gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
• Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map gives transport information and subway map
• Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe
• Over 15 detailed, color maps help you navigate the city with ease
• Expert tips to make memories that last – where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
• The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
• Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route.
• Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Ellis Island, the Empire State Building, the Guggenheim, Grand Central Terminal, United Nations, St. Patrick’s Cathedral and Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
• Covers Lower Manhattan; Lower East Side; Chinatown, Little Italy, and Nolita; SoHo and Tribeca; Greenwich Village; East Village; Gramercy and the Flatiron District; Chelsea and the Garment District; Midtown West and the Theater District; Lower Midtown; Upper Midtown; Upper East Side; Central Park and the Upper West Side; Harlem and Morningside Heights; and Brooklyn, plus sights beyond the city in Upper Manhattan, the Bronx, Queens and Staten Island.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide New York City is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
Enjoy My Blog | Subscribe My RSS Channel
Download File Size:240 MB