× Itoo RailClone Pro 3.2.0 for 3ds Max 2015–2019 Close
Itoo RailClone Pro 3.2.0 for 3ds Max 2015–2019 | 555.1 mb
iToo Software has released 3.2.0 version of RailClone is the world’s most powerful artist-friendly parametric modelling plugin for 3ds Max. Its unique array-based approach to asset creation is fast, efficient, and easy-to-learn.
RailClone Lite/Pro 3.2.0 Release notes: New Features and Improvements
- Added support for V-Ray Next
- Added Support for 3ds Max 2019
- Added Support for Arnold 5.1 and above
. Includes RailClone Colour support
- Updated library with Arnold materials
- Added Supermarket products to the free library. Include 10 new presets, each with multiple product variations.
- Bevels now can be used with Count mode
- Bevels now can be used with Adaptive mode.
. "Bevel Mode" and "Bevel Offset" have no effect. In all cases is used the same type of bevel with offset 0.
- Added "Sync between Generators" to "Random" node. It lets to generate same random values for all Generators.
- Added UVW XForm->"Rotate about Center".
. It has no effect with Segment's mapping.
. To make it work identically to the UVW XForm Max modifier, now Scale is applied after Rotation (previously Scale was applied before Rotation).
- Added improvements to Update Manager.
. Update manager can be configured to check if a library has already been downloaded to a network locations. This can save multi-user offices from having to download the same content multiple times.
- iToo Toolbars (both Forest and RailClone) can be disabled adding the following registry key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Itoo Software\DisableToolbars = 1 (DWORD)
- Modifiers in RailClone objects are used on nested objects.
. Only if Segment->Nest is not enabled in the outer object. This mode is not compatible with modifiers.
- Added "SubSplineCounter" to expressions.
. Index of sub-spline when using compound X splines. Valid both for array and linear generators. Starts in 0.
- Several array inputs have been renamed, to more understable names according its operation.
. Left Side -> Start, Right Side -> End, Top Side -> Top, Bottom Side -> Bottom, Inner Corner -> X Corner, LT Corner -> Start Top, RT Corner -> End Top, LB Corner -> Start Bottom, RB Corner -> End Bottom
- For "Style->Free Object" the full spline's transformation is ignored (Position/Rotate/Scale), not only Position as before.
. This fixes a problem with XRef scenes binded to a rotated object.
. Existing scenes may be affected if were using the Rotation or Scale of the spline. This can be fixed re-aligning the RC object with the spline (ie. using Alt+A) for rotation, and applying a Reset XForm to the spline, for scale.
- Added warning when using Point-cloud mode with nested RC objects.
- Fixed: Bevel Extend and Symmetric options are swapped.
- Fixed: When Evenly->Mode parameter is exported, modifies value of Clipping->Mode.
. To fix it on existing styles it's necessary to recreate the Generator.
- Fixed: Evenly mode generates extra segments on closed splines.
- Fixed: unable to export parameters with same name.
- Fixed: Update Manager doesn't close properly when launched on silently mode.
- Fixed: Display->"Use Instance Engine" has no effect in Arnold (always is on).
- Fixed rare crash in Expression Editor with some operations (i.e. using Undo when focus is on viewport).
- Fixed issue when Evenly distance is lower than the Evenly Segment size.
- Fixed: Sequence and Material->Sequence operators start with 2 same segments.
- Fixed: animated Clipping splines are not updated correctly.
- Fixed: Style Editor is not closed automatically when RC object is deselected, if an expression is being edited.
- Fixed bugs with No-Bend segments and Y Splines in Arrays.
- Fixed issues with auto alignment to X->XY.
- Fixed crash using Numeric nodes copied from a macro in the main style.
. Numeric nodes of main and macro styles are not interchangeable. Now RC blocks this possibility in copy-paste operations.
- Fixed: Input macro nodes of different types can be rewired.
- Fixed: Macro outputs cannot be rewired with a node of same type.
- Main configuration of the plugin can be defined using environment variables:
. Each registry key used in the configuration may be replaced by a variable, replacing non alphanumeric characters by '_'.
For example: for "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Itoo Software\RailClone Pro\MainDir", you must define the variable "ITOO_SOFTWARE_RAILCLONE_PRO_MAINDIR"
. The minimum variables to run RailClone Pro are the following:
For Network licenses: ITOO_SOFTWARE_RAILCLONE_PRO_MAINDIR=C:\Program Files (x86)\Itoo Software\RailClone Pro
For Stand-alone licenses:
ITOO_SOFTWARE_RAILCLONE_PRO_MAINDIR=C:\Program Files (x86)\Itoo Software\RailClone Pro
. If you define the variables in a .BAT file, be sure to not include any space at both sides of the '=' symbol, or it will not work (this is a known Windows issue).
. Environment variables are used only by the Max plugin. Other tools as the License Manager requires configuration registry keys stll.
. If both registry keys and environment variables are defined, the variables have precedence over keys (priority order is Variables->HKLM->HKCU).
- Fixed problems with Adaptive mode.
- Fixed precision error when segment ends just at the spline's limit.
- Fixed crash in Style Editor dragging a Macro category (not a macro) from the Macros tree.
- Fixed Style->Geometry->Vertex Weld, which was broken in latest release.
- Fixed: in Point-cloud mode, Z-Offset is applied twice for segments with Bend off.
- Fixed bug computing Corner on first vertex of closed splines.
- Fixed resizing Note nodes when Style Editor is zoomed.
- Fixed "Simple Y Offset mode" with collinear vertices.
- Fixed bug when using "Extend X/Z Size to Area" and "X–>XY" mode with splines coplanar to XY.
About RailClone 3. RailClone is a plugin for Autodesk 3ds Max that makes it easy to build complex, realistic and interactive structures for architectural visualization, civil engineering, industrial and interior design. RailClone also offers a comprehensive library with many predefined styles including fences, railings, barriers, traffic, walls, etc. Using the graphical style editor you can create a whole building facade, fill a stadium with seating, or build bridges and much more with only a few clicks.
New Features in RailClone 3
- Randomise and tint maps with RailClone Color
- Create, save and share new nodes with Macros
- Work more efficiently with the help of many UI Improvements, including a rewritten notes node, expandable list boxes, and the ability to easily export multiple attributes and parameters
- Apply and align styles to multiple closed splines in a single click with clipping improvements
- Manage and update multiple RailClone objects in large scenes by linking Styles
- Download new styles and macros from iToo Software's online repository using Update Manager
- New libraries for roofing and cladding
About iToo Software. Itoo Software, founded in 1999 in Spain, is a 3D software developing company, and creators of Forest Pack and RailClone, plugins for Autodesk 3ds Max and 3ds Max Design. Our main objective is customers´ satisfaction with our product, providing a high quality software and personalized support.
Product: iToo RailClone
Version: 3.2.0 Professional
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.itoosoft.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Software Prerequisites: Autodesk 3ds Max 2015-2019
Size: 555.1 mb
Please visit my blog
Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration
No mirrors please
× Itoo RailClone Pro 3.2.0 for 3ds Max 2015–2019 Close
Download File Size:529.96 MB