Dassault Systemes is pleased to announce the immediate availability of DS ENOVIA V5-6R2017 GA. This solution helps companies take more innovative products to market faster by providing scalable Virtual Product Lifecycle Management (VPLM) of complex products.
ENOVIA VPLM V5 Enhancements:
Ultra-fast product development, improved large data management, better performance and response times – the strengths ENOVIA V5-6R2017 enhancements bring to VPLM.
- Upgrade from V5-6R2016 to V5-6R2017 is seamless with no metadata model change.
- Reinforces the customer choice of ENOVIA V5 VPM and protects the investment by providing up-to-date operating systems and middleware support.
- Enhance ENOVIA VPM Navigator functional scope by filling gaps with ENOVIA V5 VPM Classical editor on different areas
- Configuration Management: create and manage configuration filter handler directly from ENOVIA VPM Navigator to streamline the configuration management in design process.
- Lifecycle Management: add comments to any object when performing lifecycle operations in ENOVIA VPM Navigator for a better traceability on change maturity operations.
- Overall ENOVIA V5 VPM application usability and ergonomics have been further improved, enabling users to maximize their productivity when using ENOVIA solutions; examples include the ability for ENOVIA VPM Navigator users to open or explore, simultaneously, multiple instances linked to an Action.
- Collaboration with the extended enterprise and supply chain is strengthened with new tools delivered to check and repair data for production and to prepare and analyze data before migration.
- Transition to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform from ENOVIA V5 VPM is continually improved with the management of the traceability of all the V5 objects created/modified and not yet migrated to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- ENOVIA V5 DMU MULTICAx Converter solutions provide up-to-date X-CAD releases support
ENOVIAvpm 1.10 Enhancements
This new release of ENOVIAvpm solutions reinforces the customer choice of ENOVIAvpm and protects the investment by providing up-to-date operating systems and middleware support.
- Upgrade from ENOVIAvpm 1.9 to ENOVIAvpm 1.10 is seamless with no metadata model change.
- Interact directly with ENOVIAvpm through desktop application on Microsoft Windows operating system (capability introduced with ENOVIAvpm 1.8)
- Provides engineering teams with a scalable online environment for product design management and review. (introduced with ENOVIAvpm 1.9)
ENOVIA SMARTEAM Enhancements
ENOVIA SmarTeam is the solution for robust, flexible, out-of-the-box collaborative product lifecycle management), ideal for engineering departments and small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
- This new release of ENOVIA SmarTeam solutions reinforces the customer choice of ENOVIA SmarTeam and protects the investment by providing up-to-date operating systems, middleware support and CAD new releases support
- Enhance ENOVIA SmarTeam Editor web client functional scope by filling gaps with ENOVIA SmarTeam Editor desktop client on different areas:
- Define which viewer is used by default to visualize a particular file type
- Filter and customize the search results
- Activate the Quick Search commands directly after login
- User Experience for X-CAD integrations has been optimized for greater productivity; examples include the ability to:
- Show recently opened documents in ‘Open from SmarTeam’ dialog.
- Refresh the session with the latest modifications committed in database (reload latest)
- MS Office integration with ENOVIA SmarTeam is simplified with the immersive SmarTeam ribbon menu available directly in MS Word & MS Excel.
About DS ENOVIA. ENOVIA is the only PLM solution that delivers a production proven SOA architecture for driving collaborative innovation. ENOVIA products and solutions link enterprise and multi-discipline engineering users, enabling everyone to work within “a single version of the truth”. ENOVIA offers products and solutions for large enterprises as well as mid-sized and small companies.
About Dassault Systemes. As a world leader in 3D and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, Dassault Systemes brings value to more than 130,000 customers in 80 countries. A pioneer in the 3D software market since 1981, Dassault Systemes applications provide a 3D vision of the entire lifecycle of products from conception to maintenance to recycling. The Dassault Systemes portfolio consists of CATIA for designing the virtual product - SolidWorks for 3D mechanical design - DELMIA for virtual production - SIMULIA for virtual testing - ENOVIA for global collaborative lifecycle management, EXALEAD for search-based applications and 3DVIA for online 3D lifelike experiences
Product: DS ENOVIA DMU Navigator
Version: V5-6R2017 GA
Supported Architectures: x64
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even SP1 and newer
Download File Size:714.79 MB