Create and deploy professional Perl applications
The Perl Dev Kit (PDK) provides essential tools for building and deploying
Perl applications. PDK features cross-platform wrapping and application
builders for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, and AIX, plus a suite of
tools to speed development time and improve code quality and consistency
PDK 8.0 supports ActivePerl 5.8 and ActivePerl 5.10.
* Develop and deploy your Perl programs to anyone on any platform with
PerlApp's new cross-platform wrapping.
* Deliver code as executables or as Windows Services, ActiveX components,
.NET assemblies or in the System Tray.
* Easily create MSI files using Perl code.
* Be your own best critic: Enforce best-practices or personalized coding
policies against your source code. Great for teams!
* Filter text interactively, with on-the-fly results.
* Jump start your transition from VBScript to Perl.
* Improve code performance and reliability through coverage experiments,
hotspot analysis and data set comparisons.
* Find problems fast with the nimble Windows debugger.
PDK Pro includes the complete suite of PDK tools for creating and deploying
Perl applications. Graphical user interfaces for all application builders
make creating executables fast and easy, with visual guides to a wealth of
build options. The comprehensive feature set includes PerlApp, Coverage
Analyzer, Filter Builder, VBScript Converter, Graphical Debugger, PerlMSI,
PerlCtrl, PerlNET, PerlSvc and PerlTray.
Download File Size:25.22 MB