LUSAS, a world-leading developer and supplier of finite element analysis software application for the analysis, design and assessment of all types of structures, has announced the new release of LUSAS version 15.0.1 - This is a major new release.
LUSAS software consists of a Windows-based Modeller, used for model building and viewing of results, and a Solver for carrying out an analysis.
- Civil & Structural - for civil, structural, nuclear, seismic, geotechnical and offshore engineering.
- Bridge - for bridge engineering analysis, design, and assessment.
- Analyst - for automotive, aerospace, defence, manufacturing and general engineering analysis.
- Composite - for engineers designing composite products or components.
For Universities, an Academic version which permits the running of any commercial LUSAS software product can be used for teaching and research use.
Version 15.0-1 of LUSAS is a major new release.
Clients will be notified of the availability of this new release and supplied with software download details by email.
- For details of new features in the initial V15.0 release see http://www.2.lusas.com/protected/releases/New_Features_in_V15.0.html
- For details of errors fixed in this and previous releases see the http://www.2.lusas.com/protected/knowledgebase/index.html (web page will be updated in due course)
About LUSAS software
LUSAS is the trading name of Finite Element Analysis Ltd., a UK based specialist engineering analysis software developer. Its range of software products, based on the LUSAS finite element system, provide cost-effective, accurate solutions for all types of linear and nonlinear stress, dynamic, and thermal / field analysis problems.
LUSAS is used in a wide range of engineering industries including civil, structural and bridge engineering, composites and general mechanical engineering. Its users are provided with a first class technical support service and its in-house Engineering Consultancy team offers specialist finite element consultancy services to all branches of the engineering industry.
Name: LUSAS Academic
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8
Download File Size:986.08 MB