The Perl Dev Kit (PDK) provides essential tools for Perl programmers,
making it simple to build and deploy applications. PDK features application
builders for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris, AIX and HP-UX; plus a suite
of tools to speed development time and improve code quality.
PDK 7.1 supports ActivePerl 5.6, ActivePerl 5.8 and ActivePerl 5.10. As per
our usual policy, this is a free update for all PDK 7.0 users.
- Deploy your Perl programs to anyone, anywhere.
- Deliver code as executables or as Windows Services,
- ActiveX components, .NET assemblies or in the System Tray.
- Easily create MSI files using Perl code.
- Filter text interactively, with on-the-fly results.
- Jumpstart your transition from VBScript to Perl.
- Improve code performance and reliability through coverage
- experiments, hotspot analysis and data set comparisons.
- Find problems fast with the nimble Windows debugger.
PDK Pro includes the complete suite of PDK tools for creating and deploying
Perl applications. Graphical user interfaces for all application builders
make creating executables fast and easy, with visual guides to a wealth of
build options. The comprehensive feature set includes PerlApp, Coverage
Analyzer, Filter Builder, VBScript Converter, Graphical Debugger, PerlMSI,
PerlCtrl, PerlNET, PerlSvc and PerlTray.
Download File Size:19.38 MB